Be careful with cancellation, I had a very bad experience with Qwest a few
years back when I first tried DSL. Within a week I canceled and returned
everything, but they kept billing me. So every month I called them they
said it was taken care of each time. Then the collection notice came and I
refused to hang up the phone until I got word from a supervisor that they
would stop billing me for the week long trial I did months ago. Very very
poor communication with their billing and sales staff.