Free Geek is slowly getting organized in the Twin Cities.  Their website is
freegeektwincities.org.  As it says on the website, they currently meet
Saturday afternoons at 821 E 35th St and are trying to get a new space ready
down the street from there.  I don't know the best email address for them,
but you can call them at (612) 293-7339.  They don't have an operating store
yet but I'm sure they would accept help in setting one up.

 <veganguy at canadaseek.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>       I'm new to the area. I just subscribed to the mailing list, and
found out there is a freegeek. I looked at the website and couldn't find any
contact information. Is it a store? Does the group post the meetings on the
website or maybe send out an announcement on the announce mailing list. I
subscribed to that one, too. Is this the right mailing list to ask general
questions?