On 7/17/2010 6:38 PM, Ryan Coleman wrote:
> All of this is BEYOND my point: Their speedtest engine is faulty. It
> claims speeds that it is *not* producing.
>
> I checked my cable line and the DSL line against a number of other test
> providers, here are the results:

  Congratulations, sir; you found a niche where HTML email performs
really well: tabular data.  Yes, I know you/your client also included a
plaintext version with a fixed-font "table," but it ends up wide enough
that it's problematic.
  I just saw the table and remembered the last discussion to that effect.

      Jima