Lucky dude! I have been waiting for anything more that 3Mbps/640Kbps at 55419.

I had a discussion with a tech from IPHouse awhile back and they stated that Qwest does
not (or can't?) allow 3rd party ISPs to use their FIOS network, but this was about 7-8
months back.

You would know if you where going to use a 3rd party ISP (Visi, IPHouse, Others..) since
you would be paying for DSL connectivity via Qwest (The physical line to their
multiplexer) as well as connectivity to the ISP, so I guarantee it would be more than
29.99 (I pay $40 for my line, and $30 for my internet connection(To Visi)).

So yes, you are using Qwest as an ISP (Not naked) under the branding of Microsoft.

WTF, where is my 7Mbps service! :D