Greeting, Linux users.

I have a hardwired network in my home, currently capable of connecting
five computers, except for one problem.

I'm using CAT5 cables, but one of my furry, four-footed cats likes to
chew on them.

I have a 75-foot cable that stopped being functional after his last,
successful flossing session.

There are significant lengths of it that are still good, but it's not
functional as a whole, currently.

I don't have the connectors and crimping tool to cut it up and rework
it into smaller functional cables.

I'm willing to donate to somebody who does, ideally in exchange for
a short cable in return.  (I'm more than glad to pay for the
terminations.)

Anybody out there make their own cables?

Thanks.

escargo (not a big fan of wireless networks)