This is probably a touchy subject, but I know there's a lot of
discontent out there at the moment about the state of KDE 4.x. I'm a
Gnome user but have gotten pulled into it because I used and loved
Amarok 1.4, and am being railroaded into upgrading to Amarok 2 (by
Gentoo, of all distributions). There's some Reddit griping at
<http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/84zux/who_else_feels_amarok2_is_a_huge_dissapointment/>.
While it's from months ago, most of the complaints still feel completely
relevant.

Ian