Hello.

I admit, I haven't methodically searched all archives for an answer to this,
but maybe someone can tell me:

I have tried to use my browser (Opera) to access certain sites in Fedora
(9,10,11,12), but more and more often am told that the site requires Adobe
plug-ins like shockwave and flashplayer. My machine runs 64-bit x86_64
Fedora.

I have downloaded libflashplayer.so, understood to be a 32-bit library, but
I am at a loss as far as where to put libflashplayer.so in the filesystem. I
have tried various locations, such as /lib/mozilla/plug-ins, and
/us/lib/opera/plug-ins and extensions.

I don't know whether the 32-bit library is just ignored by the 64-bit
system, or whether I should place them in the 64 bit library path (i.e.,
/usr/lib64/...).

Seems to me that I tried those 64-bit locations, which is somewhat weird
because the library is still 32-bit.

Am I on a wild goose chase, or is there a way to make this work?

Bryan Z.

bryan dot Zimmer at
    hotmail.com