I second Rob's statement.

I have Facebook for me. I keep LinkedIn for people here, out there and to maintain the connection to family members that are in the same or similar industries as mine. And there's no one on there that I don't know or haven't met with the minor exception of the occasional TCPHP member that I've been "connected" to for a number of years through there.

--
Ryan