On 2/4/2010 10:14 AM, Ryan Coleman wrote:
> Very true.
>
> I changed the thread since we're OT.
>
> Mike Miller wrote:
>> On Thu, 4 Feb 2010, Ryan Coleman wrote:
>>
>>> You just fed them. Now we must feed you to them. grr. [and yes, I'm
>>> aware I technically fed them, too]
>>

>> We do it because we have things we want to say.  They remind us to say
>> them.
>>
>> Mike

I agree, if the response is at least thoughtful than by all means I want
to hear from you. If your only interest is in throwing crap back and
forth then there is no point.

Most of the responses from the thread that spawned this OT thread have
been well thought out and I personally have benefited, and enjoyed
reading them.

The rest is mostly a chuckle session as I drink my morning coffee; does
no harm to me.