Currently, Linux is only a small aspect of my job as a support technician.
We use Linux on a server that functions as our intranet, and we recently
installed Ubuntu on a couple workstations that will function as public
computers for guests to use.  It will be interesting to hear what feedback
we receive from the guests using the Ubuntu workstations.