I'm glad you all love Linux so much. I said I like it too! But there are
some things that Windows does better for some users. Especially in the
workplace cubicle.  If Linux was so superior, and FREE, then Microsoft
would not exist.  Prove me wrong? You CAN'T prove me wrong,

Windows will remain dominant until people admit Linux has faults and do
something about them. I'm not seeing that here!

Now if you will excuse me, I have some documents that need to be scanned
and OCR'd.  I will have to reboot to Windows.

Live with it.