I am trying to configure snmp to display disk space, memory used, and
load levels on a couple servers. I am using snmpget and snmpwalk and
getting errors similar to this:

snmpget -v 1 -c public localhost .1.3.6.1.4.1.9600.1.1.1.1.1      Error
in packet
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
Failed object: SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9600.1.1.1.1.1

I know it is a simple configuration issue, but have not found the
solution. I could use some assistance making the necessary changes to
get this working

I am currently working with a redhat vmware server.

Raymond