I'm looking for some pc-133 memory.  Best would be a single 256 stick, but
I'm open to a 128.

Does anyone have a spare?

Thanks!
Thomas
On Dec 30, 2010 11:30 AM, <auditodd at comcast.net> wrote:
> I have some 80GB and 40GB Samsung hard drives sitting around for whomever
wants Justin's machines and needs a hard drive. :-)

> (Also free.)

> Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 11:15:51 AM
> Subject: [tclug-list] Old PC hardware freebies
>

> First System
> Standard midsize case
> decent power supply
> ~256MB ram (going from memory)
> 266 mhz AMD CPU
> 1 CD rom drive (functional?)
> 3.5" floppy drive
> 2x 10/100 NICs
> standard AGP VGA card
> 2x usb
> 2x serial com ports
> 1x parallel port
> all the IDE drive cables included
> no hard drives
> ran openbsd for my firewall/server at home until one of the hard drives
went kaput. good time for an upgrade so i can run mythtv or other multimedia
type functions

> Second System
> Full size tower
> standard power supply
> ~1.3ghz amd (going from memory)
> ~1 gig RAM (going from memory)
> soyo dragon mobo
> some sort of nvidia geforce card (circa 2006-2007 i think)
> some sort of creative soundblaster card (also has an onboard sound on
mobo)
> dvd rw drive
> dvd rom drive (occasionally doesnt work)
> all the IDE drive cables included
> no hard drives
> most of cards/boards are loose in the case so a little bit of assembly
will be required unless you just want the parts