There is a TCWUG list... I'm not sure if it's still functional. There
was a discussion about WiMAXX and mesh networks last June/July (2009)
that had participation of a number of TCLUG members.

This seems like a Judean People's Front / People's Front of Judea
problem to me. I propose focusing on defeating the Romans.

(by that I mean, don't worry about what list you're on... just talk
about what you want).

-Erik