Well, coat hanger gray-hoverman antennas have a range of up to 80 miles,
for receiving over-the-air digital tv signals.  Seems like there should
be a way to utilize the antenna with a tuner, mythtv and mesh networks
to move forward?  Mythtv is still pretty geeky, but the tuner is the
stumble for me.  I read somewhere that next year might have affordable
units.  Anybody up on that side of things?
Tom