On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 11:20 PM, Erik Mitchell <erik.mitchell at gmail.com> wrote:

> What I'm looking for is the latest release of the SIP firmware for the CP-7941G:
> Can anyone help me out?

There are some helpful links on voip-info for these phones:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+phone+cisco+79xx

Does the phone currently have the SIP image on it or is it still the
default SCCP image?

If the images linked on that page don't work, I'm pretty sure there
will be no way for you to legally upgrade without a support contract
from Cisco. Sucks, I know, but that's the way Cisco rolls on nearly
all of their gear. In fact, in most cases when purchasing
secondhand/refurb Cisco gear, it's actually illegal to use it without
purchasing a software image from them (even if the unit came with
working software).

-Erik