Wrong idea: I only pointed out that this *is* a nonentity.  Wouldn't presume
there's enough collective gumption or moxie to actually do the community
things folks keep proposing as if an org like an IEEE or ACM.  Good group,
but a nonentity.  Others would do the crusading trying to right presumed
wrongs, probably in reaction to competition to be the biggest money loser
:-)

Back to erudite discussion of CAT5 versus coax...

Chuck