On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Chuck Cole <cncole at earthlink.net> wrote:
> BAD suggestion.  TCLUG is not registered as an entity which can accept or
> use money.  To do so would be illegal, and someone might get nailed.

On what basis are you calling it illegal?  As far as I can tell, it is
merely impossible - you can't regulate flow of money through something
which does not exist.

> Discussed many times before.  Last decision was to allow an individual to
> proceed selling stuff on his own with TCLUG name.  Technically, there is no
> way to decide, since TCLUG has no type of legal definition or officers.

There's also no infringement possibility that I can see, since I see
no evidence of there being a legal claim anywhere to the "TCLUG" name.

 - Tony