On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 9:43 PM, Robert Nesius <nesius at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you going to file a claim?
>
> On the one hand, you didn't apply for the job, thus you can't argue you were
> discriminated against.  On the other, the initial language may have
> precluded you from applying, thus giving rise to the argument of "preemptive
> discrimination".

Given the posting, I wouldn't *want* the job, so wouldn't be eligible
for a claim.  However, the posting itself was illegal under Minnesota
law, regardless of actions taken with respect to an individual
applicant, so I did send a non-claim informational message in alerting
the government about the practices of that business to follow up on as
they see fit.

 - Tony