On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 02:50:30PM -0600, Erik Mitchell wrote:
> I think if an individual wants to take the risk of printing t-shirts
> (putting out his own cash), spend the time, and find a price that the
> market accepts, and sell the shirts, he should be able to reap
> whatever gains come from it.
>
> If you were to do the math, you'd probably find that he'd end up
> making less than minimum wage for his time.

Reminds me of the (New Yorker?) cartoon with the guy selling "I've fought
at Alamo" t-shirts, feverishly marking them down from $15 to 10 to 7
to 5 to 1....

Since Mr. Tanner is graciously donating the bandwidth and CPU resources
needed to run this list, I don't know what good could come out of the
TCLUG having any actual money.  From my perspective, whomever is
getting some money out of this can keep it (minus the taxes of course).

Cheers,
florin

--
Bruce Schneier expects the Spanish Inquisition.
      http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/163