On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 08:47:44 -0600 (CST)
Eric Schultz  <eric.schultz at mchsi.com> wrote:

> Hi Erik,
>
> I would be interested in the Sony and Apple if possible.  I realize that I am being a bit greedy in asking for two of them, however I have 5 children, and they fight constantly for the computer at home. Do you think they would be able to handle Cento's or Fedora or Ubuntu?

Eric, you can get good deals on used desktop computers.  I've found that laptop computers depreciate slowly but desktop computers depreciate very quickly.  My favorite distros are Swift Linux, antiX Linux, Puppy Linux, and Linux Mint.  I have tried both Ubuntu and Mint. and I prefer Mint because it's more user-friendly.

In addition to Taylor Swift Linux, there will soon be additional special editions of Swift Linux, such as iCarly Swift Linux and Magnum P.I. Swift Linux.

--
Jason Hsu
Creator of Swift Linux