From: "Erik Mitchell" <erik.mitchell at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2010 9:31:27 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Taylor Swift Linux

Hi Eric,
The last one was claimed one minute before your email! I'm sorry! I
wish I had an extra one now...

If you don't know about it, you might want to check out minitbid.com
(http://www.minitbid.com/Auction/xcAuction.asp). They auction off
small lots of off-lease laptops (Apples included). This might be a
good thing to keep an eye on since you have a small enterprise of your
own to support. :)

Sorry it didn't work out with my stuff.

-Erik

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Eric Schultz <eric.schultz at mchsi.com> wrote:
> Hi Erik,
>
> I would be interested in the Sony and Apple if possible.  I realize that I am being a bit greedy in asking for two of them, however I have 5 children, and they fight constantly for the computer at home. Do you think they would be able to handle Cento's or Fedora or Ubuntu?
>

> Eric

>>> 2.  Swift Linux: includes OpenOffice
>>> 3.  Forensic Swift Linux: Diet Swift Linux plus forensic tools

erik.mitchell at gmail.com
erik at ekmitchell.com
http://ekmitchell.com/