On Thu, 26 Aug 2010, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

>> You don't use Microsoft Office much, do you?... (;
> I have done my best to avoid it whenever possible. :)

Lucky you (:

It's not that Office CRASHES a lot, I haven't had that problem a lot. It's
just that it's so insanely over-complex.

I don't get a choice as to what I use at work. I have to use Outlook for
email, and I have to use Word for documentation. Course I could just not
write documentation, but I /like/ writing documentation!

Word has just become worse and worse over the years, as have the other
Office applications. The whole ribbon interface... UGH.

FOSS is certainly not pushing Microsoft to improve those programs at all.

-Yaron