On 08/26 09:40 , Yaron wrote:
> You don't use Microsoft Office much, do you?... (;

I have done my best to avoid it whenever possible. :)
Once of the nice things about working for RTE is that I don't have to deal
with Office. Even back when I needed to write stuff using a word processor,
I tried to use Word Perfect, which only crashed about a third as often.

Really tho, I hate word processors. They tend to get in the way of writing
because they make you worry about form rather than content. Write your stuff
up using a text editor first, then go back and format it later.

I write doco using Vim and Docbook (when it's not wiki'ed, which is the
usual route these days); tho if I knew more about XML or other formatting
tools I might go a different route.

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator