The guy asked about ANY alternatives.  That switch option was exactly on topic for what he requested.

Perhaps your technical horizons are too limited :-)

  -----Original Message-----
  From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org [mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Robert Nesius
  Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:42 AM
  To: TCLUG Mailing List
  Subject: Re: [tclug-list] OT: I'm thinking of....

  On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:24 AM, Chuck Cole <cncole at earthlink.net> wrote:

      -----Original Message-----
      From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org [mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Robert Nesius
      Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 11:35 PM
      To: TCLUG Mailing List

      That said, when I see posts and threads I'm not interested in I delete them without complaint.  I kindly suggest you do the same in the spirit of treating threads I care about with the same respect that I treat some of the threads you care about.

      Kind regards.

      -Rob

    Applies properly to on-topic threads, not to OT political threads... IMHO.

  Well - if you can refrain from making off-topic and not-very-funny jokes about toggle switches clamped together, I guess I can take this off list.  I mean, you hold yourself to the same standards you hold others, right?

  Cheers,

  -Rob