I am looking at replacing a switch for a small office setting and have been looking for a couple months now for a good reliable switch and franky, i'm not excited by the offerings that I see. Cisco is not an option for me, but anything else goes. The features I want/need are Gigabit,  vlan support and low power consumption if thats possible, I currently have a 24 port, so I think a 24 port would work well. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with a smaller(semi) managed (vlan) capable switch?

So far I've looked at extreme networks, juniper, transistion networks and netgear. Netgear has a nice price, but I don't want to sacrifice stability and reliability, since it won't get alot of attention.

Thanks in advance

Jesse