On Fri, 20 Aug 2010, Steve T wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Johnson, Troy.A (MDH)
> <Troy.A.Johnson at state.mn.us> wrote:
>>
>> I like less attitude with my dime store economics.
>>
>> Tone it down, please.
>
> I second that emotion.  This is still a Linux list, correct?

The last couple of posts seem to suggest it is now a list about who said
"crap."

Isn't it easier to just delete messages from a certain thread than to
start a new thread abotu how you didn't like the other thread?  What if
someone doesn't like this noew "Crap was Net Neutrality" thread?  What if
they don't like the sanctimonious attitude of the new anti-crap brigade?
Should they start a new thread about how we shouldn't be wasting our time
with anti-crap nonsense?

Seriously, the best plan is (A) ignore it and it will go away, combined
with (B) start threads about Linux topics that don't mention this other
"crap" at all.  It will all work out.

Mike