Justin Krejci wrote:
> Of course I sent that last reply using the wrong email thread as the source.
> So here it is again under the proper email thread/subject
>

> Any comments from anyone who actually went last night?

Justin:  Right after I said I was going, my daughter reminded me I might
not want to travel when I have night blindness, and Eden Valley is too
far to make it home before dark.  So, here's the first of the video on
youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjYpz5TQSlE

Watch savetheinternet.org home page.  They'll be posting the transcript
and video, soon.
Tom