-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org [mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Ryan Coleman
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 7:05 PM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] [tcwug-list] WiMaxx

  http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=971832

  http://www.muniwireless.com/2010/07/01/need-credit-card-for-free-wifi-in-minneapolis/

  http://www.google.com/search?q=minneapolis+free+wireless+announcement+July+2010

Thanks, but disclosing credit card IDs in and to public sites isn't attractive to me, even if sometimes presumed safe.  Not the same
as free and open hotspots we already have.  NOT a desirable plan or function, IMHO.  We're supposed to believe that toilet seats in
public restrooms are really clean, right?

Chuck