Outdated regulation, is what you're saying? There is *NO* regulation right now, not officially.

I think adding it would most likely benefit, but also could require that each municipality with 2 or fewer cable internet options be made to have more. Bring back Time Warner in Minneapolis, and add Cox, ATTBI and more. I say bring it. SATT companies are the only ones doing well here with competition right now. Even phone companies have been vanishing of late thanks to qwest and digital competition.