r j wrote:
> I am willing to throw down $500.00 to start up a WiMAXX community network.
>
> --
> “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things
> that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the
> bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in
> your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
> – Mark Twain

rj: Hold onto that $500. Let's set up a meeting, and if we do it right,
I think we can put a business plan together, and work up a grant writing
strategy. I'm on a VA pension, so I can adjust my schedule to meet
yours. It would seem there's enough technical expertise on the list to
get a core group together to talk about it. Count me in, and I'll follow
your lead.
Tom