Jeff Jensen wrote:
> No, I don't want the government messing up more things.  Its policies
> create more problems than they solve.
>
> The free market will take care of this issue better than anything.
>

> On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:30:15 -0500
> Tom Poe <tompoe at meltel.net> wrote:
> > Jeff Jensen wrote:
> >> I agree.

> > Really? You want corporations to control the content
> >you have access to
> > on the Internet?
> > Tom

Well, Jeff:  This is where we part ways.  Your free market crashed and
the global economy is in ruins, as a result.  Your chief architect,
Greenspan, apologized for not realizing the free market won't police
itself, and pure greed would cause ruination, rather than moderation.
You're welcome to your beliefs, but if you think the owners of our
airwaves are going to let corporate greed control our airwaves, you're
fighting a whole lot of the world population.
Tom