Do we want some corporations controlling the speed of some of our
traffic, or do we want the government controlling probably a lot more
than that?  ;)

Ask the question any way you like; I just think it's always a good
idea to look long and hard at a problem before deciding it's so
intractable that more government restrictions are the answer.

-Harry