On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:00:09AM -0500, Ryan Coleman wrote:
> The entire disk; Should I re-try the ddrescue with the slice only?
>
> As I just sent to the list:
> [root at server /]# mount_ntfs -o loop /mount/archive/da-harddrive/80gb.drive /mount/drive1
> mount_ntfs: -o loop: option not supported

Apologies for stating the obvious, but this is the TCLUG:  the
options and flags you were provided are appropriate for Linux - you
did not state explicitly, but I suspect you are running them on a
FreeBSD host, which would explain the results being less than
satisfactory.

Cheers,
florin

--
Bruce Schneier expects the Spanish Inquisition.
      http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/163