I need a simple web interface to let users change their passwords. I
don't want them to have shell access since they wouldn't know how to use
it (and it limits what an attacker can do if the account is
compromised). Usermin doesn't always work right, and it seems to screw
up passwords, making it impossible for users to log in via FTP (and
probably other services like HTTP). I want it to be a simple interface
to passwd (Usermin uses MD5 hashes for some reason and passwd uses
SHA-512). I have Apache already set up (and users are authenticated
using their system account credentials; no anonymous users are allowed),
so it doesn't need its own webserver capabilities.