But then we would have to start calling them GNU/EULAs... *duck*

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Katerberg <mark.katerberg at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 12:29 PM
To: greg wm <tclug1 at greatlakedata.com>
Cc: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Is the clould just a marketing scheme ?

Everything going into the cloud worries me a little, but I think it
will be okay so long as people wake up and be very very careful with
things like Facebook. As we move online, I see EULAs as getting far
more important and people might actually *gasp* read them!  For
example, Facebook has a very scary one that basically steals all of
your data while Dropbox has a far less scary one.  Gmail is somewhere
in the middle.  I just hope RMS or someone like-minded steps up and
comes up with some kind of standard online EULA.

--
Mark Katerberg