Good Evening:

I plan on being at the Penguinsunbound install fest tomorrow to lend a hand I don't know if they're looking for more volunteers, maybe learn a thing or two.

But I'd like to take this opportunity to make an inquiry to the list, I am looking for a 10/100 Ethernet module for a Cisco Router 2620. I just recently dug this out of my closet and I am looking to use this for learning.

I am hoping one of you have what I need that you no longer use and in good working condition. Let me know what you'd like for it.

Thanks much!
Saul David A.

"Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds" - Einstein

"Cuanta estupidez en tan poco cerebro!"