On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 11:59, Mike Miller <mbmiller+l at gmail.com> wrote:
> In case anyone is interested, I have been using VirtualBox, which is free
> software, and it has been working well-enough for me.  It was not very hard
> to install and get started.  I'm running Windows XP on VirtualBox installed
> on Ubuntu 64 9.04.

I also run VB OSE and find it works great. There are some documents I
need to massage here at work (our Purchasing department is a prime
example) where OOo (even at v3.1.1) just doesn't cut it. At home I
also use an XPSP3 image to watch Netflix movies in full-screen and it
works great.

--
Brian D. Ropers-Huilman
612.234.7778