Wayne Johnson wrote:
> Anyone tried VMWare Server 2.0.2?  I’ve tried it on my new AMD64 quad
> core and had lots of problems. Just wondering if it's me or the software.

I unfortunately have to do the bulk of my development work in Windows even
though its all J2EE.  So I keep linux as my host OS and run XP in virtual
machine for the coding/testing.

I used to use vmware server but it seemed like their drivers would always
fail to compile and I would get some strange kernel panics.  I've switched
over to virtualbox.  It runs smoother, I've yet to have a problem with a
kernel upgrade, and the seamless mode is great.

--
Kathryn
http://womensfooty.com