You should take a look at webmin/usermin. Webmin will take care of user admin for you, and the email module, while not as pretty as zimbra, is really flexible.

-- Sent from my Palm Prē
Scott Raun wrote:

I had a Debian upgrade fail catastrophically.  I ended up going out

and buying a new hard-drive, and starting over from scratch.

I've got a Debian lenny up and running.  To be added features include

getting CUPS successfully configured, and adding a webmail client.

I'd like a webmail client that will access the mboxs in my home

directory, and supports block mark-read and block move.  Other than

that, I don't really care much.  Any suggestions?

I've got one other thing bugging me right now.  On the old system

there was a terminal / curses maintenance tool that I used for adding

users.  It was capable of more than that, but I never got around to

using any of the additional functionality.  I _thought_ it was called

linuxconf, but I can't find any hint that a program by that name ever

existed in Debian.  Any idea what it was actually called?

--

Scott Raun

sraun at fireopal.org

tclug-list at mn-linux.org