Ok . I have been trying to get Java to work within the browsers on my Centos
5.3 box.  I downloaded the latest Java . installed it as instructed online .
created the link that needs to exist .and . nothing . still an error .

INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End:  Could not get the plugin manager

Thoughts?

So . I downloaded Opera . installed it and Java worked fine within that .
but now it no longer works.  The error message I now get is shown below.

opera: libjava.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The whole installation of Java is a frustrating and time consuming issue .
any suggestions as to why it does not work any longer?  Thanks in advance.

Randy Clarksean