On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Click Reply <clickreply at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm curious what some of you think about this "topelectronicsworld" website
> I found last night? Procedural or specific advice. I'm too wary to even call
> them! [?] They post *extraordinary* prices on netbooks and Canon cameras.

Everything about the site reeks of scam.  Copyright 2007?  But Google
doesn't index you?  Ummm... sure.

3 possiblities:
1.  Stolen products
2.  No product, but thanks for your CC info!
3.  A honeypot for identity thieves (saw this on Dateline once)

If you want to have fun, get one of those single use credit cards and buy
something.  See what happens.  Maybe you can help the FTC smack these guys.
Maybe you'll be out $100.  Maybe you'll end up in jail for receiving stolen
property.  Maybe they'll come to your house and kill you.

On second thought, I'd take the safe route and buy from a reputable vendor.

Brian