Here are some tips, r,

- If you have a new question, start a new thread so others can find it
in the archives later.
- Don't include anything you don't need to include.
- I'm a programmer, but not Python, so I can't give specific advice there.
- There are handfuls of programmers groups in the Twin Cities area:
  Ruby Users of Minnesota - http://ruby.mn/
  Twin Cities Dot Net User Group - http://www.ilmservice.com/twincitiesnet/
  PHP - http://www.tcphp.org/
  Languages -