Tony Yarusso wrote:
> I also have been very pleased with CloneZilla, although it's really
> more intended for mass / repeated deployments, so sounds like overkill
> for your current task.
>
> My recommendation for this time would be just to use partimage
> directly.  Clonezilla actually uses partimage "under the hood", along
> with its various other tasks, so you get the same benefits of usual
> usage types of both, just simplified.
>
> Now if you ever find yourself trying to image a room of 40 identical
> computers or whatever, then Clonzilla is the ticket, hands-down.
>
>  - Tony Yarusso

I disagree with this.  Grab the clonezilla live cd, and your done.  Easy.

True, it can be setup to do mass rollouts, but at the same time it's
just a few settings and your off to the races for a one drive situation.

Why settle for just the engine, when you can get the whole car?

Bob

--
We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude.
We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors.