PJ Crump wrote:
> I have a laptop (Ubuntu/Win) dual boot and I have been wading through
> options to clone the current drive to a new one..  Any one have an
> suggestions for open source Cloning tools?  I have looked at HDClone,
> PartImage, g4u but cant come to a decision.

I like clonezilla.

http://www.clonezilla.org

I use the hell out of it @ work, and only have nice things to say about
it.  There are some good how-to's on using this as well.

Check it out.

Good Luck!

Bob

--
We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude.
We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors.