I found a little more about the company.  Its located in Hollywood, FL,
and it looks like it only employs 4 people publically.

<http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Hollywood/augen-electronics-corp-6210999.aspx>

The four also run another unheard of company "Amway Distributors Corp."
(not to be confused with the _real_ Amway Corp.)  Sounds kind of fishy
to me.

I did also find their website.

<http://www.augenus.com/>

When you go there, it redirects you to: