Howdy-

Hoping there's a few Mythtv users lurking about....

I dropped the Directtv recently switched to OTA with an HD homerun sitting
on my network.  My old Knoppmyth box can't keep up with the HD content.  Was
wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a good solid mobo where all
features work with linux.  I'll be putting in a video card - probably a fx
5200 I have laying around here - unless there's something better.

 I'd like to be able to record and watch at the same time and will probably
just use the stereo jack to patch into the TV speakers - but it'd be nice to
use a spdif connection to my old home theater setup.

CPU fan/heatsink is another concern - any recommendations there?

Thanks!