FYI..     Just saying it's a USB 2 spec is not always adequate data to know speed, etc: there are three levels of service, and two
define backward compatibility under USB 2.0.  The termination resistor or lack thereof determines basic difference between USB 1.1
and 2.0  Many new production runs of products which are truly nothing other than USB 1.1 are called USB 2.0 (and are) for marketing
reasons.

Hard to imagine a keyboard or mouse using any but the very lowest spec, however.

> I suppose I could probably test the KVM by hooking the keyboard up
> directly, plugging a flash drive into its hub, and measuring
> throughput if that would be helpful.

Probably an not adequate test setup for definitive data without some extra work or checking.

Chuck