New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: c2d mobo/cpu/ram combo for sale

I'm selling a mobo/cpu/ram package.  Specs are as follows:

Core2Duo e6400 processor w/ stock heatsink and fan
2GB DDR800 memory
Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 motherboard

All parts are in 100% working condition and run flawlessly with linux.  The reason I am selling is I recently upgraded my system with a new motherboard, cpu and ram.

Asking $100.  Location: Minneapolis metro area.  Can pick up or will drop off somewhere within a reasonable distance.

Product links for more description (remove spaces, mods - please allow for longer 'words' than 45 char):
http://www.newegg.com/ Product/ Product.aspx? Item=N82E16820231098
http://www.newegg.com/ Product/ Product.aspx? Item=N82E16819115004
http://www.newegg.com/ Product/ Product.aspx? Item=N82E16813128012

Thanks,
andyschmid -at- gmail.com

Seller Email address: andyschmid at gmail dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi