On Thu, 5 Nov 2009, Mark Katerberg wrote:

> Mike, I was that guy, I'm liking CrunchBang, but I'm about to run Moblin
> since the new release just come out.

Great.  Let us know what you think.

I thought maybe you were the guy based on what you were writing earlier.
It's great that there are people like you who want to try different things
and tell us how they compare.

Right now the message I'm getting is that these Asus Eee machines are
great and a bunch of Linux distros run really well on them.  There are so
many distro options to choose from that I'm bound to pick the wrong one!
;-)  But seriously, here's a very interesting talk on this topic (the
problem of having too many options) from a noteworthy psychologist:

http://www.ted.com/talks/barry_schwartz_on_the_paradox_of_choice.html

I'm like the guy in the doctor's office saying "just tell me what to do!"

Mike